Even though psoriasis is a condition that has no cure, that doesn’t mean that anyone with the condition cannot lead a happy and useful life. There are many natural home remedies for psoriasis, drugs and psoriasis treatments that are out there that many people have tried but many of those are not really effective. Worst of all, most of those treatments have negative effects on your general well-being especially if taken without the supervision of a Dermatologist.
There are natural home remedies for psoriasis that anyone can try at home, they cost less to nothing and you don’t have to worry about any negative side effects too. Below are some of the best of psoriasis natural home remedies that you can try for better psoriasis cure.
- You can take freshly extracted juice of bitter gourd with a dash of lemon juice everyday
- If you can lay your hands on fresh cashew nut oil that will be good. Mix this with olive, oregano and calendula oil. Apply this to affected areas after taking your bath.
- You can also apply fresh but warm coconut oil on the affected areas an hour before taking your bath. This will go a long way to reduce the dryness and also the itching.
- Most people have also found that the application of Fish oil based creams helps to improve the condition. That’s because of the fatty acids found in Omega 3.
- If you can keep your skin as moist as possible at all times, this will help to relieve the itching and the patchy look of the skin as well. To be able to do this, you can apply lactic acid based moisturizers to the affected areas after taking your bath. Also, your everyday cooking oils and petroleum jelly can also achieve similar results.
- When taking your bath, you can add cider vinegar to your bathing water. This has a soothing effect on the affected areas.
- You can also try adding Epsom salt to your bathing water. This can also help to sooth the itching and keep the skin moist; these are proven psoriasis cure anytime.
- You can also take regular dips in the sea. The salty water is a very good defence against
- If you love having a massage, there is no need to shy away from your favourite past time because of psoriasis. Take the massage with Olive oils. It has a soothing effect and will also keep your skin moist.
10- You can apply Capsaicin cream to affected areas of the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties will help in reducing the effects of psoriasis.
- For scalp psoriasis, you can apply aloe Vera to the affected place 20 minutes before taking your bath.
- After you have had your bath, then apply a mixture of fresh mashed avocado, mayo, lemon juice, organic apple cider vinegar, and organic honey. Leave it in place for say 10 to 15 then rinse off.
3- After your scalp is dry, apply Neem seed oil or Aloe Vera oil to affected place
Whatever you do or whichever natural home remedy for psoriasis you decide to try, make sure that your Dermatologist knows about it. That way if your skin is having any reaction to any of them, it can quickly be detected and your Dermatologist will give the necessary advice on what to do. This ensures that you get adequate psoriasis cure that will help you I the long run.
Image By Lenna