Psoriasis not only causes the appearance of red areas on the skin, but it also affects self-esteem and social life of the patient, due to its appearance. Appropriate care by a homeopath can change this picture. Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis is very successful for psoriasis and other skin disorders. Homeopathic treatment plays an important role in curing mentally and physically at the same time which helps to resolve the problem quickly.
Homeopathic Treatment Of Psoriasis
When it comes to Homeopathic Treatment of Psoriasis, many homeopathic experts explain that psoriasis is an autoimmune disease (the immune system attacks to cells and tissues of the body itself) in which the aging of the epidermis occurs. Thus cells grow rapidly and violently due to lack of an enzyme itself.
Homeopathic medicines that are used in the treatment of psoriasis are different for different individual situations of the patients and symptoms of the disease. The locations where the symptoms are more prominent are useful in the choice of the medicine. For example if the eruptions of psoriasis are at the margin of the hair then Natrum muriaticum is recommended and if the eruptions are behind the ear and at the folds of the skin then Graphite might be considered.
According to some authors it is the expression of dissent and dissatisfaction that cannot be expressed and bursts through the skin. Following are some tips and treatments used psoriasis homeopathic cure that can as well be applied in any psoriasis cure too:
- Arsenicum album is used when the disease appears as peeling in small white flakes, dry and hard skin.
- Use Arsenicum Iodatum (arsenic iodide) if desquamation appears in large flakes, more yellowed, cracked dry skin.
- Kalium arsenicosum (potassium arsenate) is used when peeling is in large flakes.
- Sepia is used in case of cracks and crevices, especially in the folds of the joints, nails, elbows and knees. Usually they are dry eruptions which rarely have secretions. It is worse in winter and increases with washing.
- Berberis Aquifolium or Mahonia are always used in psoriasis and dry eczema. It is used when skin is rough, dry and scaly. It is given often there are rashes on the face, head, neck.
- Carduus Marianus is given in the case of itching at night, often when rashes are on chest.
- Solidago Virga (golden rod) acts as a diuretic; and use it when the eruptions are especially in the legs and when there is night swelling of the ankle area.
Homeopathic physicians have a large number of drugs to combat psoriasis, as Arsenicum album, “which is a cytotoxic when applied in high doses to injured cells, but if you dilute and dynamize it to prepare it for using it in Homeopathy, it has a deep penetration to not only in the cortex (superficial part of the body), but also in the blood-brain barrier (which prevents the passage of toxic substances), and this allows you to stimulate the production of those enzymes that prevent the onset of disease. ”
In this sense, Arsenicum album can be considered as one of the key drugs in the treatment of psoriasis, “especially when the lesions are red, there are very itchy, flaky skin and bleeds on scratching.”
Anytime you are deciding on a particular psoriasis cure or treatment, be sure to consult your doctor.
Image By Lenna